Friday, April 16, 2010

New Feature: Now you can search your recipe by type!

I'm super excited! Now, if you want to have a chicken dinner,vegeterian dinner, etc. you can search under that type on the left hand side of my blog. Just click on whatever tickles your fancy, and it will take you to all my recipes under that label. Try it out!

If any of you know me, I DO NOT have a technology minded brain. When I first started this blog a couple weeks ago, I thought I would just be updating, writing and maintaining the blog while my husband would be the go-to person for anything related to making the blog more functional. While he's still the one I ask if I have any technically related questions, I've surprised myself by trying to figure a lot of this stuff out by myself and actually enjoying it. Go figure!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails