Saturday, July 3, 2010

Why haven't I updated anything in a while?

I'm visiting my parents in Germany for 2 weeks (actually it would be better to say "Oma and Opa get to hang out with their beloved grandchildren"), and taking a little break from blogging. BUT before you panic and leave me for good...I will be back and ready to add some yummy dishes starting Monday July 12th. :) I've actually really missed updating my blog, and can't wait to get back into it. 

Also, I am excited to share with you some of the dishes they make here in Germany and the food that I grew up with; including pommes fritz (potato fries), schnitzel (breaded pork steak), spatzle (dough noodles), knackwurst (sausage), Deutsches Brot und Brotchen (german bread)and super yummy German salad. Now, if I can only convince some of the German ladies to give me their recipes, I would jump for joy!

Need a sidedish to bring to a 4th of July party you are going to? Try my super-duper easy Red, White & Blue Spinach Salad. It is super yummy, plus strawberries and blueberries are in abundance right now. Click on the link here to access it:

Happy 4th everybody!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails