Saturday, July 31, 2010

Cutting Back on Blog Posts

If you have been following my blog for the last couple of months, you have noticed that I usually post five meals at the beginning of the week, to encourage you to meal plan and try some yummy dishes/recipes. 
Starting this Monday, I won't be posting as many recipes to the blog, because by now you should have a ton of recipes to choose from in past posts to add to your weekly meal plan and I want to put more time and effort into individual blog posts. I will be posting 2-3 dinner ideas, and throw some breakfast, dessert, lunch, etc. recipes in there every now and then. 
I hope you have enjoyed my blog so far, and I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hear from you. You have all been so encouraging to me with this project, and I am so blessed by every single one of you.


2 comments:

TnT said...

Yes! You surely have provided months and months of new recipes and ideas. I cannot thank you enough. I love your blog and I really appreciate all of the work you put into it. THANK YOU!

Meal Planning Made Simple said...

Thanks Traci! Glad to have some good feedback on this decision. It was a hard one for me to make. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails