Sunday, November 6, 2011

"Change in all things is sweet." --Aristotle

I am excited to announce that "Meal Planning Made Simple" has a new look...of course by now you probably already figured that out. :) I've been wanting to make changes for a while, but have been reluctant. Why? Dunno.  Fear of failure maybe and that it would look worse than it already was, fear that I would mess something up and wouldn't be able to undo it, and a little laziness I'm sure was part of it.  

Once I did start making some changes, it was like re-arranging furniture in my living room...SO MUCH FUN and I didn't want to stop! My goal was to create a better viewing experience for you...my readers. I felt like the previous look just wasn't very user friendly and the pink font was hard to read.

What are some things I would like to still do? Currently, I'm trying to figure out how to add a printer tab after the recipe, so you can easily print out the recipe. I don't want to print out the whole post, just the recipe. Anybody know how to do that? Please, pretty please (yes, I'm begging), would you leave me a comment how to do it? That would be super helpful. :)  UPDATE 11/7/11: I googled how to do it and a lovely tutorial came up. Figured it all out on my own. :)

I would love to hear some feedback on the new changes! What do you think? Do you like it, or wish I would have stuck with the pink and black (fork and knife) version? What are some other things you would like to see on the blog?

 Through this whole blogging process I have learned so much, especially how to take better food pictures. I found out having good quality light (outdoors) is really the key to taking successful pictures.  Check out the difference in how my pictures looked at the beginning of this blogging adventure.

Below is from one of my latest posts.


I still have a lot to learn of course, but it's always nice to see some progress. :)  Thank you for all your support and making this blogging experience fun and exciting for me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails